Thursday, April 16, 2009

Has anyone used those teeth bleaching kits from ebay? do they work?

Not sure which bleaching kit you are talking about. Crest Whitestrips (sold in stores) are very good - Your teeth may become sensitive - all bleaching methods can cause this - If so - discontinue using the bleach or try a toothpaste for sensitive teeth.

Has anyone used those teeth bleaching kits from ebay? do they work?
U can also try using ur normal toothpaste topped with some baking soda. Since the ingredent in %26quot;whiting%26quot; toothpastes is baking soda. For me, it works, and it doesn%26#039;t make my teeth sensitive, plus, if u want them whiter, just use a greater amount of baking soda when u brush, or only use baking soda and no toothpaste to brush.





I hope this helps.
Reply:The ones with the mouth trays? I%26#039;ve tried two kinds, didn%26#039;t work. I didn%26#039;t feel anything nor see any difference. Just wasted money and time. But the ones I got from the dentist worked. Same ind of mouth trays but different gels. Crest strips works really well on me. But I would save my money from the generic stuff they sell on Ebay. Most of them seem like homemade or outdated or just ineffective. Good luck!



Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment